Want to know how navigate the Victorian Web? Click here.
- The Technologies of Nineteenth-Century Illustration: Woodblock Engraving, Steel Engraving, and Other Processes
- Victorian Illustrated Books as Essentially Victorian
- George Du Maurier's "The Illustration of Books from the Serious Artist's Point of View"
- Pictures and texts within Pictures in Victorian Painting and Illustration
- Fantasy Illustration (homepage)
- Caricature (homepage)
- Germanic Illustration in mid-Victorian Britain
- Social Commentary and Victorian Illustration: The Representation of Working Class Life, 1837–1880
- Titles of Victorian Illustrated Books in the Victorian Web
- Extra Illustrations and Grangerising: A Dickensian Phenomenon
- Forrest Reid (1875–1947): Novelist and Collector
- A Selected Bibliography
- Related Web Resources
American Illustrators of British works
Last modified 31 October 2019