Introduction and Critical Discussions
- Brief Biography
- Dante Gabriel Rossetti as an Illustrator
- Eroticism in Rossetti's Illustrations
- Dante Gabriel Rossetti and the Technical Process of Wood-Engraving
- Rossetti's Interpretations: The Illustrations for Tennyson's "The Palace of Art"
Rosetti's works in other genres
- Rossetti's Poetry: An Introduction
- Rossetti's Paintings
- Rossetti's Drawings, Sketches, and Watercolors
- Rossetti as a Designer of Book Bindings
The Moxon Tennyson (1857)
- "The Lady of Shalott"
- "The Palace of Art" (St. Cecilia)
- "The Palace of Art" (King Arthur and the Weeping Queens)
- Sir Galahad
Christina Rossetti's Goblin Market and Other Poems (1862)
- "Buy from Us with a Golden Curl"
- "Golden Head by Golden Head"
- "You should have wept her yesterday"
- Detail, "Buy from Us with a Golden Curl"
- Detail (goblin men), "Buy from Us with a Golden Curl"
- Titlepage, Christina Rossetti's The Prince's Progress and Other Poems (1866)
- Illustration for William Allingham's "The Maids of Elfen Mere"
Last modified 15 May 2015