Salome by Lucien Lévy-Dhurmer (1865-1953). 1896. Pastel.
Links to Related Material
- Salome: An Introduction
- Aubrey Breadsley, The Stomach Dance (illustration)
- Aubrey Breadsley, John and Salome (illustration)
- Pierre Bonnaud's Salome (oil on canvas)
- Sir Edgar Bertram Mackennal's Salome (sculpture)
- Frederick Lord Leighton's Salome Dancing (in Japanese collection — study)
- J. Markham Skipworth's Salome (oil on canvas))
Bade, Patrick. Femme Fatale: Images of Evil and Fascinating Women. N. Y.: Mayflower Books, 1979.
Last modified 20 May 2007