- Our Artist Sketching the Entrance Gate of the Acropolis at Mycenæ
- General View of the Acropolis, Mycenæ
- Ruins and Excavations of Mycenæ from Sketches Taken on the [spot?]
- View of the New Mycenæ
- The Acropolis, Mycenæ
- Dr. Schliemann’s Discoveries at Mycenæ: Mask, etc. from Agamemnon’s Tomb.
- Sketch Plan of Dr. Schliemann’s Excavation in the Acropolis at Mycenæ
- Forms of Some Articles Found at Mycenæ
- The Acropolis at Mycenæ
- The Treasury of Atreus
- Plan of the Treasury of Atreus
- The Second Treasury
- The Third Treasury Treasury
- The Fourth Treasury
Other Greek Scenes
- The Acro-Corinthus, Corinth.
- Parnassus and Helicon, with the Gulf of Corinth
- Remains of an Ancient Pyramid Near Argos
- Pelagic Masonry near Argos and Nauplia
“The Classic Sites of Ancient Greece.” Illustrated London News. (14 April 1877): 235. Google Books. Web. 14 May 2021.
Created 14 May 2021