Want to know how to navigate the Victorian Web? Click here.
- “Fitness and Fashion,” and article in the 1882 Magazine of Art
- Anti-Fashion, or Victorian Attempts at Reform of Male and Female Dress
- The Greek Dress
- The Divided Skirt
- Artistic Dresses
- Child’s Costume
- Amelia Bloomer, Originator of the New Dress (1851)
- Aesthetic Pre-Raphaelitism
- The Pre-Raphaelite Body
- Punch on grotesque sleeves in the '90s
- Punch: Positively the last of the long skirts of the season
- Punch on wide skirts
“Fitness and Fashion.” Magazine of Art. 5 (1882): 336-38. Internet Archive version of a copy in the University of Toronto Library. Web. 23 October 2014.
Last modified 23 October 2014