St. Paul's Cathedral, the City of London.
Interior from the south east.
Interior of the dome, painted by Sir James Thornhill.
Other Views and Related Material
- St. Paul's Cathedral seen from across the Thames (modern photograph)
- Sectional view (drawing by Banister Fletcher, 1905)
- Front elevation (drawing by Banister Fletcher, 1905)
- Groundplan (drawing by Banister Fletcher, 1905)
- Mosaics in the Quire by Sir William Blake Richmond
- Salviati and St Paul's
- Monuments in St. Paul's Cathedral
- Wren's original design for St. Paul's
- Old St. Paul's (destroyed by fire)
- Paternoster Square, outside St Paul's
Images of the Cathedral in Victorian and later art
- St. Paul's Cathedral, Bankside (steel engraving after W. Tombleson)
- St. Paul's Cathedral behind Blackfriars Bridge (steel engraving after W. Tombleson)
- A View of St. Paul's from the River Thames (painting by Claude T. S. Moore)
- The Pool of London (painting by W. J. Baker)
- St. Paul's Cathedral (watercolor by Mortimer Menpes)
- All Saint's Day at St. Paul's Cathedral (etching by M. C. Robinson)
- St. Paul's Cathedral (etching by William Walker)
Photographs, text, and formatting by George P. Landow, except for the photograph of the interior of the dome, taken by Colin Price. Interior photographs taken and reproduced courtesy of the Dean and Chapter of St. Paul's Cathedral. [Click on the images to enlarge them, and for more information about them where available.]
Last modified 15 April 2012