The residency of Madras
The City of Madras
- Introduction: Geography and Residential Areas
- The Chief Buildings of Madras [pre-1851]
- Transportation and Commerce
- The History of Madras
Victorian and Edwardian Madras
- Madras, from the Sea (1903)
- The High Court and Law College
- Senate House
- Presidency College
- The Pantheon (Connemara Library)
- "The Hurricane at Madras: Wrecks on the Beach"
- Victoria Memorial
Blackie, Walker Graham. The Imperial Gazetteer: A General Dictionary of Geography, Physical, Political, Statistical and Descriptive. 4 vols. London: Blackie & Son, 1856. Internet Archive online version of a copy in the University of California Library. Web. 21 November 2018.
Last modified 26 November 2018