The Book of the Thames from its Rise to its Fall. Click on image to enlarge it. 1859. From
Recent photograph of St Mary's, from the front, by Jacqueline Banerjee
- Memorial to John Frederick Lewis, the artist, inside the church
- Sir Henry Fletcher Memorial Window
- Monument to Christopher and Sarah D'Oyly
- Monument to George Virtue
Hall, Samuel Carter, and A. M. Hall. The Book of the Thames from its Rise to its Fall. London: Arthur Hall, Virtue, and Co., 1859. Internet Archive version of a copy in the William and Mary Darlington Memorial Libray, the University of Pittsburgh. Web. 10 March 2012.
Last modified 16 September 2016