- The Adoration of the Lamb (Arthur O'Connor)
- The Lion of Saint Mark (Arthur O'Connor)
- Saint Athanasius and Saint Augustine (Alexander Gibbs)
- Christ in Majesty flanked by Edward the Confessor and St Augustine (Alexander Gibbs)
- Saints Gabriel, Michael, and Raphael (Alexander Gibbs)
- Old Testament Prophets: Enoch, Isaiah, and Malachi (Arthur O'Connor)
- Two two-light windows in their wall setting
- West window: The Tree of Jesse (Alexander Gibbs)
- St Catherine and St Alban (Alexander Gibbs)
All Saints Margaret Street (1990). Foreword by Sir Roy Strong. London: All Saints Margaret Street and Jarrold Publishing. 2005.
Kerney, Michael. All Saints', Margaret Street: A Glazing History. Reprinted from The Journal of Stained Glass. c. 2005.
Last modified 17 January 2011