- Linley Sambourne (1844-1910): A Short Biography
- Mr Sambourne at Home: An Interview with Mr. Punch’s Chief Cartoonist
- Sambourne's home
Punch’s Fancy Portraits — Artists, Writers, Scientists, and Performers
- “Black” Art [William Black]
- J. E. Boehm, R.A.
- Miss M. E. Braddon
- Captain [Richard] Burton, Our Un-Commercial Traveller
- Wilkie Collins
- Sir John Gilbert, R.A.
- Herbert Herkomer, R.A.
- Professor Huxley, LL.D., F.R.S., L.S.D.
- Sir John Lubbock, M.P., F.R.S.
- Mr. Sims Reeves
- Mr. Narcissus Ruskin
- “Self-Help” by Smiles
- Mr. Sharp-eye-ra
- “When Arthur First at Court Began” — (Sir Arthur Sullivan)
- Flowers of “Culture”; or a Swinburne-Jones Cutting
- Antonius Trollopius
- “O. W. [Oscar Wilde]
Punch’s Fancy Portraits — Political, Public, and Military Figures
- Hon. Evelyn Ashley, M.P.
- The Dashing White Sergeant [William Ballantine]
- His Grace the Duke of Beaufort, K. G.
- His Grace the Duke of Bedford, K.G.
- That Fearful Mephistopheles (Benjamin Disraeli)
- The Earl of Dufferin, P.C., K.T., K.C.B., O.C.M.O.
- The Pet of the Barley [William Gladstone]
- Sir Henry James, Q.C. M.P.
- Sir John Lubbock, M.P., F. R. S.
- The Right Hon. Lord Mayor McArthur
- Sir Moses Montefiore, “a Hebrew of the Hebrews”
- General Sir F. Roberts, R.A.
- Our ‘Rosebery Plate’
- Lord Sherbrooke
- The Marquis of Waterford
- Sir E. W. Watkin, M.P.
- Sir Erasmus Wilson
Miscellaneous Comments on the Arts and Literature
- Sweet Little Buttercup
- The Japanese School at the Royal Academy
- A Picture of a President: With Mr. Punch’s congratulations (by anticipation) to Sir Frderick Leighton, P.R.A
- Worn Out. A Recollection of Thomas Faed R.A. & the Year 1879.
- “Let Us Live Up to It” [Design for an Æsthetic Theatrical Poster
- Ars Britannica MDCCCLXVIII
- Whistler vs. Ruskin
- Sir William Vernon Harecaught
- Sir William Withy Gull, Bart., M.D., D.C.L., F.R.S.
- Lex Tally-ho-nis
- “Come into the Garden, Will”
- Darwinian Moment — Selection of the Fittest!
- The Model "British Matron": Mr. H-rsl-y, R.A.
- "Bonnie Bar-gee" (on the Temple Bar Memorial)
Comments on Fashion
The “Essence of Parliament” Series
- Essence of Parliament [Gladstone as an Eagle]
- Here Stands a Post!
- [Benjamin Disraeli as an Organ Grinder]
- [Benjamin Disraeli as Histrionic Organist]
- "Have you seen the Shah?"
Miscellaneous Political Cartoons
- Punch Title-page for volume 126 [Russo-Japanese War]
- Solo — L-ord B—c-nsf-ld [Disraeli and Afghanistan]
- The King of All the Britons!
- Ladies Not Admitted
- Broken Ties
- His Word is as Good as His Bond
- The Little Bulgar Boy. A Woeful Ballad of the Balkans
- The New Knight
- The Two Memnons — Jointly Noting
- The African Venus
- The Russian Wolf and the Hebrew Lamb
Victorian Technologies as Subject or Analogy
Nicholson, Shirley. A Victorian Household: Based on the Diaries of Marion Sambourne. 3rd ed. Stroud, Glos.: Sutton, 1994. [Review of the first edition by John Hilary.]
Ormond, Leonee. Linley Sambourne, illustrator and Punch Cartoonist. London: Paul Holberton, 2010.
Robbins, Daniel, Reena Suleman and Pamela Hunter. Linley Sambourne House. Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea, 2003.
Wood, Christopher, with Christopher Newall. The Dictionary of Victorian Painters. 2nd ed. Woodbridge, Englanf: Antique Collectors' Club, 1978.
Last modified 4 October 2021