Photographs of the college
- The Front Quadrangle
- The Garden Quad and other green spaces
- Canterbury Quadrangle
- The Chapel
- The Conversion of St. Paul (stained glass panel)
- Victorian paintings of the college
- Victorian photographs of the college
Other images of Saint John's College, Oxford
- Vernon Howe Bailey's 1902 drawing of Canterbury Quadrangle
- H. W. Brewer's 1880 drawing, Second Quad of St. John’s College, Oxford
Great Britain. Ed. Findlay Muirhead. “The Blue Guides.” London: Macmillan, 1930.
St.John's College Oxford. The college's own site. Web. 22 August 2012.
“St.John's College Oxford.“ Wikipedia. Web. 18 August 2012.
Last modified 17 July 2017