- Covent Garden (Royal Opera House)
- The Floral Hall
- The Royal Opera House, Valletta, Malta
- The Eleanor Cross, London
- The Charing Cross Hotel
- Entry in the Competition for the Royal Courts of Law, London
- Nos. 1-4 Temple Gardens
- St Christopher's Chapel, Great Ormond Street Hospital for Sick Children, London
- Leeds Grammar School
- St Giles National Schools
Burnet, G. W., rev. David G. Blissett. "Barry, Edward Middleton (1830-1880)" The Oxford Dictionary of National Biography. Online ed. Viewed 14 January 2008.
Richardson, John. "Covent Garden — A Brief History." Viewed 13 January 2008.
Last modified 27 June 2013