Left:. Middle: . Right: . Wolf, p. 600. Click on image to enlarge it.
Other Representations of Jewish Religious Observances
- Jewish Wedding — Under the “Chupah”
- Feast of Tabernacles — in the “Succah
- Palm Procession — Feast of Tabernacles
- Day of Atonement — Concluding Service
- Feast of Passover Eve — The “Seder” Service
- Removing Scrolls of the Law from the Ark, West London Synagogue
- Jewish Burial
[You may use this image without prior permission for any scholarly or educational purpose as long as you (1) credit the Hathi Digital Library Trust and the University of Chicago Library and (2) link your document to this URL in a web document or cite the Victorian Web in a print one. — George P. Landow]
Wolf, Lucien. “The Jews in London.” 40 (16 November 1889): 599-604. Hathi Trust online version of a copy in the New York Public Library. Web. 17 July 2021.
Last modified 17 July 2021