Punch’s Fancy Portraits
- Miss M. E. Braddon
- Antonius Trollopius
- Flowers of “Culture”; or a Swinburne-Jones Cutting
- Professor Huxley, LL.D., F.R.S., L.S.D.
- The Earl of Dufferin, P.C., K.T., K.C.B., O.C.M.O.
- “Black” Art
- Hon. Evelyn Ashley, M.P.
- Mr. Sims Reeves
- His Grace the Duke of Bedford, K.G.
- J. E. Boehm, R.A.
- Sir John Gilbert, R.A.
- “O. W. [Oscar Wilde]
- Wilkie Collins
- Our ‘Rosebery Plate’
- Sir E. W. Watkin, M.P.span>
- His Grace the Duke of Beaufort, K. G.
- Right Hon. John Bright, M.P.
- Mr. Narcissus Ruskin
- “When Arthur First at Court Began” — (Sir Arthur Sullivan)
- General Sir F. Roberts, R.A.
- Lord Sherbrooke
- Sir Erasmus Wilson
Miscellaneous Comments on the Arts and Literature
- Sweet Little Buttercup
- The Japanese School at the Royal Academy
- A Picture of a President: With Mr. Punch’s congratulations (by anticipation) to Sir Frderick Leighton, P.R.A
- Worn Out. A Recollection of Thomas Faed R.A. & the Year 1879.
- “Let Us Live Up to It” [Design for an Æsthetic Theatrical Poster
- Ars Britannica MDCCCLXVIII
- Whistler vs. Ruskin
- Sir William Vernon Harecaught
- Sir William Withy Gull, Bart., M.D., D.C.L., F.R.S.
- Lex Tally-ho-nis
- “Come into the Garden, Will”
The “Essence of Parliament” Series
- Essence of Parliament [Gladstone as an Eagle]
- Here Stands a Post!
- [Benjamin Disraeli as an Organ Grinder]
- [Benjamin Disraeli as Histrionic Organist]
Miscellaneous Political Cartoons
- Punch Title-page for volume 126 [Russo-Japanese War]
- Solo — L-ord B—c-nsf-ld [Disraeli and Afghanistan]
- The King of All the Britons!
- Ladies Not Admitted
- Broken Ties
- His Word is as Good as His Bond
- The Little Bulgar Boy. A Woeful Ballad of the Balkans
Victorian Technologies as Subject or Analogy
Wood, Christopher, with Christopher Newall. The Dictionary of Victorian Painters. 2nd ed. Woodbridge, Englanf: Antique Collectors' Club, 1978.
Last modified 25 December 2020