The Campbell Brick & Tile Co of Fenton, Stoke-on-Trent, was founded in 1869 by Robert Minton Taylor as the Minton Brick & Tile Co., then bought up by Colin Minton Campbell in 1875, continuing in business as the Campbell Brick & Tile Co in 1875, after a court order was taken out to prevent it from using the Minton name. From 1882 it became the Campbell Tile Co, until it was acquired by H. & R. Johnson-Richards in 1968 (information from the British Museum website). — Jacqueline Banerjee
Campbell Brick & Tile Co. British Museum. Web. 26 September 2021.
Hollick, Kathleen M., and Armstrong, William Gerald. The Parish Church of St Oswald, Ashbourne: a short guide for visitors. Ashbourne: Avian Press, 1973.
Created 13 October 2021