. by Henry Charles Fehr (1867-1940). 1904. Bronze. Cardiff City Hall, Cardiff, Wales. [Click on this image and those below to enlarge them.]
Two views of the stone plinth on which the dragon rests that rises from the dome of City Hall.
- Cardiff City Hall
- Commerce and Industry (Montford)
- Music and Poetry (Montford)
- Sculpture on the City Hall clock tower (Hodge)
- Unity and Patriotism (Poole)
- Tritons and Rivers (Pomeroy)
- Science and Education (McGill)
Photographs and caption by Robert Freidus. Formatting by George P. Landow. You may use these images without prior permission for any scholarly or educational purpose as long as you (1) credit the photographer and (2) link your document to this URL in a web document or cite the Victorian Web in a print one.]
Newman, John. Glamorgan. London: Penguin Books, 1995.
Last modified 20 December 2011