- The Haunted Man
- Mr. Redlaw in the Streets (uncaptioned)
- Mr. Redlaw in His Laboratory
- The Old Sun-dial
- William with the Tray
- Philip and Mrs. William putting up Holly
- Mr. Redlaw, Philip, William, and Mrs. William
- Mrs. William and the "Waif"
- Christmas Waits
- Mr. Redlaw and the "Waif"
- Tetterby and his Young Family
- The Tumblers and Johnny Tetterby with "Tetterby's Baby"
- Mrs. Tetterby, Johnny and the Baby
- Adolphus Tetterby
- Mrs. Tetterby Marketing
- The Haunted Man at Tetterby's
- The Haunted Man visits the Sick Student
- Mrs. William and the Sick Student
- The Haunted Man and the Student
- The "Waif"
- The Haunted Man and the Woman on the Stairs
- Philip's Favourite Son in a Bad Way
- The Haunted Man with the "Waif" and Phantoms
- Tetterby Taking Down the Shutters
- Johnny Tetterby Rises against the Baby
- Mrs. Tetterby and the Baby
- The Tetterbys Come to Themselves
- Milly puts Everything to Rights once more
- Redlaw with his Sister on Christmas Morning
- The Student and his Youthful Choice
- The Founder's Portrait
Scanned image and text by Philip V. Allingham. [You may use this image without prior permission for any scholarly or educational purpose as long as you (1) credit the person who scanned the image and (2) link your document to this URL in a web document or cite the Victorian Web in a print one.]
Illustrations for the Other Volumes of the Pears' Centenary Christmas Books of Charles Dickens
Each contains about thirty illustrations from original drawings by Charles Green, R. I. — Clement Shorter 
- A Christmas Carol (28 plates) Vol. I (1912)
- The Chimes (31 plates) Vol. II
- L. Rossi's The Cricket on the Hearth (22 plates) Vol. III
- The Battle of Life (28 plates) Vol. IV
Dickens Charles. The Haunted Man; or, The Ghost's Bargain. Illustrated by John Leech, Frank Stone, John Tenniel, and Clarkson Stanfield. London: Bradbury and Evans, 1848.
___. The Haunted Man and The Ghost's Bargain. A Fancy for Christmas Time. Illustrated by Charles Green. London: A & F Pears, 1912.
Created 16 June 2015
Last modified 28 March 2020