- The Haunted Man
- Mr. Redlaw in the Streets (uncaptioned)
- Mr. Redlaw in His Laboratory
- The Old Sun-dial
- William with the Tray
- Philip and Mrs. William putting up Holly
- Mr. Redlaw, Philip, William, and Mrs. William
- Mrs. William and the "Waif"
- Christmas Waits
- Mr. Redlaw and the "Waif"
- Tetterby and his Young Family
- The Tumblers and Johnny Tetterby with "Tetterby's Baby"
- Mrs. Tetterby, Johnny and the Baby
- Adolphus Tetterby
- Mrs. Tetterby Marketing
- The Haunted Man at Tetterby's
- The Haunted Man visits the Sick Student
- Mrs. William and the Sick Student
- The Haunted Man and the Student
- The "Waif"
- The Haunted Man and the Woman on the Stairs
- Philip's Favourite Son in a Bad Way
- The Haunted Man with the "Waif" and Phantoms
- Tetterby Taking Down the Shutters
- Johnny Tetterby Rises against the Baby
- Mrs. Tetterby and the Baby
- The Tetterbys Come to Themselves
- Milly puts Everything to Rights once more
- Redlaw with his Sister on Christmas Morning
- The Student and his Youthful Choice
Dickens Charles. The Haunted Man and The Ghost's Bargain. A Fancy for Christmas Time. Illustrated by Charles Green. London: A & F Pears, 1912.
Created 16 June 2015
Last modified 14 September 2015