St. Agnes Eve. [Keats]” by Frank Lynn Jenkins and Gerald Moira. Painted plaster bas relief panel, 75 x 107 cm. [Click on image to enlarge it.]
Related Material Including Other Depictions of Keats’s Poem
- John Keats (homepage)
- “The Eve of St. Agnes” (complete text of the poem)
- The Eve of St. Agnes by Arthur Hughes
- St. Agnes Eve by John Everett Millais
- The Flight of Madeleine and Porphyro during the Drunkenness attending the Revelry by William Holman Hunt
- She sigh'd for Agnes's dreams by Edward Henry Wehnert
- These lovers fled away into the storm by Edward Henry Wehnert
Formatting and caption by George P. Landow. You may use this image without prior permission for any scholarly or educational purpose as long as you (1) credit the Internet Archive and the UNiversity of Toronto and (2) link your document to this URL in a web document or cite the Victorian Web in a print one.
“The Gerald Moira and Frank Lynn Jenkins Panels.” Designs from 1860. Edinburgh: Bonham's catalogue for sale of 9 November 2006, no. 236.
“Some Decorations for a Library Gerald Moira and Frank Lynn Jenkins.” The Studio 14 (1898): 186-190. Internet Archive version of a copy in the University of Toronto Library. Web. 8 May 2013.
Last modified 8 May 2013