The Royal Exchange, London, designed by Sir William Tite.by William Behnes (?1791-1864). 1844-45. Portland stone, 3.5m high.
- Location of this work on the façade of the Exchange
- The Royal Exchange (1844)
- John Carew's Sir Richard Whittington
- Samuel Joseph's Sir Hugh Myddleton
- Sir Richard Westmacott's Frieze on the Pediment of the Royal Exchange
Photograph and research” by Robert Freidus. Formatting, text, and perspective correction by George P. Landow. [You may use these images without prior permission for any scholarly or educational purpose as long as you (1) credit the photographer and (2) link your document to this URL in a web document or cite the Victorian Web in a print one.]
Ward-Jackson, Philip. Public Sculpture of the City of London. Liverpool: Liverpool University Press, 2003.
Last modified 2 July 2011