- St Martin's Church, Dorking
- Addition to Tyntesfield, near Wraxall, North Somerset
- Wotton House, Wotton, Surrey (restoration)
- The New Schools, Eton
- Lamp Standard ("The Burning Bush"), Eton
- Church of St Michael and All Angels, Tenbury Wells, Worcestershire
- (Former) College of St Michael, Tenbury Wells, Worcestershire
Dixon, Roger, and Stefan Muthesius. Victorian Architecture. 2nd ed. London: Thames and Hudson, 1985.
Elliott, John. "Woodyer, Henry (1818-1896), architect." Oxford Dictionary of National Biography. Online ed. Web. 14 November 2016.
Elliott, John and John Pritchard. Henry Woodyer: Gentleman Architect. Reading: University of Reading Press, 2002. (Not readily available.)
Jenkins, Simon. England's Thousand Best Churches. Rev. ed. London: Penguin, 2009.
Nairn, Ian, Nikolaus Pevsner and Bridget Cherry. Surrey. Buildings of England series. 2nd ed. London: Penguin, 1971.
Quiney, Anthony. "'Altogether a Capital Fellow and a Serious Fellow Too': A Brief Account of the Life and Work of Henry Woodyer, 1816-1896." Architectural History. Vo. 38 (1995): 192-219.
Last modified 14 November 2016