- A Brief Biography
- A Mackintosh Chronology (needed)
- The Glasgow School of Art, 1896-99 (8 views)
- The Hill House, Helensburgh, 1903
- The Hill House, Helensburgh, 1903 (discussion)
- Glasgow Herald Building
- 49, Glebe Place, Chelsea, London
Decorative Work and Design
- The Willow Tea Rooms (7 pictures)
- Mackintosh Furniture: A Gallery
- Mackintosh Design: A Gallery
- Furnishings for Hous'hill, Glasgow, 1904
- The Mackintosh House: Hunterian Art Gallery, Glasgow
Billcliffe, Roger. The Complete Furniture, Furniture Drawings, and Interior Designs. London: John Murray, 1986.
Curl, James Stevens. Victorian Architecture. Newton Abbot: David & Charles, 1990.
Macaulay, Charles. Charles Rennie Mackintosh. Colour photographs by Mark Fiennes. New York: W.W. Norton & Co., 2010 [Review].
Moffat, Alistair, and Colin Baxter. Remembering Charles Rennie Mackintosh: An Illustrated Biography. Lanark: Colin Baxter Photography, 1989.
Pearman, Hugh. Leader, RIBA Journal, June 2009. Viewed 9 July 2009.
Last modified 13 September 2011