- The Wilkins Portico, University College
- Slade School of Fine Art in the North Wing, University College
- Interior of Dome, Wilkins Building
- The College Building in 1833
- King's College, London (Strand view)
- Somerset House with King's College, London, viewed from the Thames
- The Old Gateway to the Strand
- King's College Chapel, University of London, 1864 (11 views)
- Maughan Library (formerly Public Record Office), 1865-71, 1892-98 (10 views)
No. 6 Burlington Gardens
Queen Mary University of London
Royal Holloway College
- Founder's Building (including Chapel and Picture Gallery)
- Statue of Queen Victoria by Gleichen
- Statue of Thomas and Jane Holloway by Gleichen
- [Offsite] Virtual tour of the campus (Royal Holloway site)
St. Thomas's Hospital
University College Hospital
Other Parts of the University
- The Royal School Of Mines (now part of Imperial College)
- 6, Burlington Gardens, formerly the University of London (i.e., equivalent to Senate House)
Organizations loosely associated with the University
Hall, Mr and Mrs Samuel Carter. The Book of the Thames, from its Rise to Its Fall. 1859). Republished, 5th new edition. Teddington: Charlotte James, 1980.
Harte, Negley. The University of London, 1836-1986: An Illustrated History. London: Athlone, 1986.
Hearnshaw, F. J. C. The Centenary History of King's College London, 1828-1928. London: Harrap, 1929.
Huelin, Gordon. King's College London, 1828-1978. London: King's College, 1978.
Turnor, Reginald. Nineteenth Century Architecture in Britain. London: Batsford, 1950.
Weinreb, Ben and Christopher Hibbert, eds. The London Encyclopaedia. London: Macmillan, rev. ed. 1992.
Last modified 24 May 2019