Ruby Levick. Rugby Football. 1901. Private Collection. [Click on image to enlarge it.] — George P. Landow.
Other views and Related Material
- Illustration in 1901 Architectural Review
- Levick's signature on base
- Muscular Christianity in Levick's Rugby Football
- "Margaret M. Giles's Hero and the Sublime Female Nude"
- The Development of Sports in Victorian England — Participation and Spectatorship
You may use this image without prior permission for any scholarly or educational purpose as long as you link your document to this URL in a web document or cite the Victorian Web in a print one.
Last modified 5 March 2007