- Return from Market
- Night, Tangier
- The Goose Girls
- El Embiste
- Mrs McEwen of Marchmont and Bardrochat, with her daughters, Katharine and Elizabeth
- The Blacksmiths of Tramore
- A Day in Mid-Summer
- A State Procession — The King, the Prince of Wales, the Duke of York and Prince George, Hyde Park Corner, 21st June 1922
- The Tennis Party
- The First Wounded in London Hospital, August, 1914
- The Blue Hungarians
Works not illustrated on this site
- The Bridge at Grez
- The Glasgow International Exhibition,
- Modern Glasgow
Billcliffe, Roger. The Glasgow Boys. London: John Murray, 1985.
McConkey, Kenneth. ‘From Grez to Glasgow: French Naturalist Influence in Scottish Painting’, The Scottish Art Review xv, no.4, (1982): 29, 31 (illus.)
McConkey, Kenneth. Lavery and the Glasgow Boys. Exhibition Catalogue. Clandeboye, County Down: The Ava Gallery; Edinburgh: Bourne Fine Art; London: The Fine Art Society, 2010. No. 26.
McConkey, Kenneth. John Lavery, A Painter and his World. London: Atelier Books, 2010.
Last modified 5 October 2011