Holland and Sons, manufacturer
“The Upper section with arched glazed door enclosed shelves banded in purple heart, with a pair of cupboard doors below, 5 feet 1 inches; 150cm high, 2 feet 4 inches; 71 cm wide, 1868.
This cabinet comes from a ”collection of furniture was originally commissioned in 1868 by Mr R. N. Thornton from Holland and Sons, Mount Street, for his country house, Knowle Cottage, Sidmouth, Devon. Ex Collection Miss E. M. Thornton” (32).
Click on image to enlarge it