. Photograph by Astrid van Hoek. Click on image to enlarge it.
Two examples from Nijmegen, the Netherlands, of rooflines that inspired the Pont Street Dutch style. Photographs by George P. Landow.
- Pont Street Dutch, Queen Anne, and other Knightsbridge Styles
- 60a and 62 Cadogan Square by Richard Norman Shaw
- 68-72 Cadogan Square by Richard Norman Shaw
- 63-73 Cadogan Square by J. J. Stevenson
- Pont Street (even numbers) by J. J. Stevenson
- Pont Street (odd numbers) by J. J. Stevenson
- 4 Cadogan Square by G. E. Street (for comparison)
- 52 Cadogan Square, by Harold Ainsworth Peto and Ernest George
- Detail of gables
- Bay Windows
[You may use this image without prior permission for any scholarly or educational purpose as long as you (1) credit the photographer and (2) link your document to this URL in a web document or cite it in a print one.]
Last modified 15 November 2017