Women Sculptors in Victorian and Edwardian Britain
- Edith A. Bell (fl. 1890-1910)
- Bernhardt, Sarah [Henrietta Rosine Bernard] (1844-1923)
- Susan Durant (d. 1873)
- Margaret Giles (1868-1949)
- Lady Feodora Gleichen (1861-1922)
- Adèle Hay (fl. 1890-1910)
- Helen Langley (fl. 1890-1910)
- Ruby Levick (fl. 1890-1910)
- Louise Caroline Alberta, Princess of Great Britain and Ireland, Duchess of Argyll (1848-1939) [amateur?]
- Eleanor Mercer (fl. 1890-1910)
- E. M. Rope (fl. 1890-1910)
- Mary Thornycroft (1815-85)
- L. Gwendolen Williams (d. 1955)
Avery, Charkles, and Madeleine March. "The Bronze Statuettes of the Art Union of London: The Rise and Decline of Victorian Taste in Sculpture." Apollo 121 (May 1985): 328-57.
Beattie, Susan. The New Sculpture. New Haven: Yale University Press, 1983.
Landow, George P. "Margaret M. Giles's Hero and the Sublime Female Nude." Gender, Voice, and Image in Victorian Literature and Art, ed. Antony H. Harrison and Beverly Taylor. DeKalb: Northern Illinois University Press, 1992. [full text in VW]
Read, Benedict. Victorian Sculpture. New Haven: Yale University Press, 1982.
Last modified 29 January 2007