Academy Architecture.” by E. Roscoe Mullins (1848-1907). 1904. Source:
Other Representations of the Prodigal Son in Nineteenth-Century Art
- The Prodigal Son, statue by William Theed
- The Return of the Prodigal Son, stained glass by by Heaton, Butler and Bayne,
- The Prodigal Son, Bible illustration by Julius Schnorr von Carolsfeld.
- The Prodigal Son by Sir John Everett Millais
- The Return, painting by James Tissot
- The Return of the Prodigal Son, painting by Max Slevogt
Image scan and formatting by George P. Landow. [You may use this image without prior permission for any scholarly or educational purpose as long as you (1) credit the Internet Archive and the University of California Libraries and (2) link your document to this URL in a web document or cite the Victorian Web in a print one.]
Academy Architecture and Architectural Review. Ed. Alexander Koch. London: Academy Architecture, 1904. No. 1691 (p. 16). Internet Archive copy from University of California Libraries.
Last modified 17 August 2011