According to Wikipedia, "Jones was born in Ludlow, Shropshire and initially studied at the Royal Veterinary College; he subsequently joined the army as a veterinary officer, attaining the rank of Captain. It was after leaving the army in 1890 that he embarked on his artistic career." He is best-known for Peace on the Wellington Arch at Hyde Park Corner [GPL].
- Cavalry Memorial (St. George Slaying the Dragon), 1906
- The Angel of Peace descending on the chariot of war, 1912
- Memorial to Charles Berkeley Pigott
- The Carabiniers Memorial [Boer War]
- Prince George, 2nd Duke of Cambridge
- Colonel Asfur Dowla
- For the Faith