According to the Mapping Sculpture site, Gouldon, who was born in Dover, Kent, “studied at the national Art Training Schools (Royal College of Art) and worked as a teacher from about 1900-1911,” and he “was married to Muriel Goulden (born c.1883 in Redhill, Surrey), painter and teacher.”
- Dorothy Frances Victoria Burton Memorial
- G. F. Watts
- St. Michael (1914-18 War Memorial)
- War Memorial, Kingston-upon-Thames, London
- Memorial Seat for Margaret MacDonald
- Medallion for the Carnegie Hero Fund
"Richard Reginald Goulden." Mapping the Practice and Profession of Sculpture in Britain and Ireland 1851-1951. University of Glasgow History of Art and HATII, online database 2011. Web. 18 May 2011.
Ward-Jackson, Philip. Public Sculpture of the City of London. Liverpool: Liverpool University Press, 2003.
Last modified 14 May 2015