Other Monuments and Fountains
- George Edmund Street Memorial
- Founder's Fountain, King's College Cambridge
- Tomb chest and recumbent effigy of Henry Edward John Howard (1795-1868), Dean of Lichfield
The Foreign and Colonial Office (works by Armstead and J. Birnie Philip)
- Britannia and Her Companions (parapet figures)
- The Continents
- Relief portraits on the fašade
- Edward the Confesor, an Angel, and Christianity
- Bishop Samuel Wilberforce's Tomb (with Scott), Winchester Cathedral
- Monument to Charles Ashwell Boteler Pocock (with Frederick Walker)
Decorative and applied arts
- Bronze angel supporting lectern in Holy Trinity Church, Sloane Street (the "Arts and Crafts Church") (side view)
Read, Benedict. Victorian Sculpture. New Haven: Yale University Press, 1982.
"Henry Hugh Armstead." English Artists of the Present Day. Essays by J. Beavington Atkinson, Sidney Colvin, F. G. Stephens, Tom Taylor, and John L. Tupper. London: Seeley, Jackson, and Halliday, 1872, 61-66. [full text].
Last modified 8 November 2011