- Austen and Shelley: Neo-Classical versus Romantic Descriptions of Nature
- Parents and Children
- Irony and Family in Dickens and Austen
- Learning Romance The Jane Austen Way: The Semic Code at Work in Persuasion
- 'I love to hear my uncle talk of the West Indies . . . it entertains me': Jane Austen's negotiation with slavery in Mansfield Park
- Mrs Hubback's The Younger Sister: The Victorian Austen and the Phenomenon of the Austen Sequel
Incorporated in the Victorian Web July 2000;
Thanks to Christy Louise for pointing to a bad link.