- After Rain
- Kelp Gatherers — a Grey Morning
- The Gulf of Rosas
- Stormy Seas
- Off St. Catherines After a Gale
- Glen Orchy, Storm coming on
- Near Margate - Evening
- Across Shipload Bay to Lundy Island, North Devon
- Sunset on the Coast.
Works not illustrated in the Victorian Web
- Catspaws off the land (Tate)
- The Newhaven packet (Birmingham)
- Rough seas: Mediterranean
- Winter Gale in the Channel
Maclean, Frank. Henry Moore RA. The Walter Scott Publishing Co. Ltd.
Makers of British Art.New York: Charles Scribner's Sons, 1905. pp.101-3.
Last modified 19 May 2018