Lord Roberts’s Headquarters, Aasvogel by Mortimer Menpes. 1901. Watercolor. Source: War Impressions, facing 66. Click on image to enlarge it.
- The Boer War
- Lord Roberts in his study at Headquarters Bloemfontein
- Lord Roberts’s Headquarters, Aasvogel
- Lord Roberts — head study
- Lord Roberts watching the Battle of Osfontein
- Lord Roberts and staff watching the Battle of Osfontein
[You may use this image without prior permission for any scholarly or educational purpose as long as you (1) credit the University of California and the Internet Archive and (2) link your document to this URL in a web document or cite it in a print one. — George P. Landow]
Menpes, Mortime. War Impressions Being A Record in Colour. London: Adam & Charles Black, 1901. Internet Archive version of a copy in the University of California Library. Web. 13 December 2014.
Last modified 14 December 2014