Old Battersea Bridge
- Old Battersea Bridge, Early Morning, painting by Walter Greaves
- Old Battersea Bridge, lithograph by T. R. Way
Canon Street Bridge
The Old Hungerford Bridge
The Old Putney Bridge
- The Tower Bridge homepage
- Photograph with bridge in distance c. 1900)
- Bridge in open position (photograph c. 1900)
- At night (photograph c. 2000)
- Drawing by Sir Frank Brangwyn
- Drawing by Mabel Robinson
- Etching by André Sureda
- Color photograph (2005)
- Watercolor by E. L. Laurenson
- Watercolor by E. L. Laurenson (2)
- Etching by Percy Robertson, R.E.
- Etching by William Monk, R.E.
- Etching by D. Murray Smith, R.B.A.
- Steel engraving by Tombleson and Hall
- Hay Barges near Westminster Bridge, Watercolor by Mortimer Menpes
- Westminster Bridge, Etching by J. M. Whistler
- Modern Photograph
London Past and Present. Ed. Malcolm C. Salaman. Text by Charles Holme. London: The Studio Ltd, 1916.
Last modified 2 April 2012