Jeypore — the Principality
Jeypore — the City
Victorian and Edwardian Images of Jeypore
- Albert Hall, 1888 ( Illustrated London News)
- The entry of the Viceroy of India into Jeypore, 1871 ( Illustrated London News)
- Sir Samuel Swinton Jacob’s Jeypore Portfolio of Architectural Details,
- The Pearl Mosque inside the Fort at Agra, 1859
- Nagas Dancing before the Prince of Wales's Elephant in the Torchlight Procession at Jeypore (engraving)
- A Jaipur Horseman (painting by Mortimer Menpes, 1903)
- A Mounted Mace-Bearer (painting by Mortimer Menpes, 1903)
- A Standard Bearer: This is the State Standard of Jaipour (painting by Mortimer Menpes, 1903)
- Jaipur Elephants (painting by Mortimer Menpes, 1903)
- An Elephant from Jaipur (painting by Mortimer Menpes, 1903)
Blackie, Walker Graham. The Imperial Gazetteer: A General Dictionary of Geography, Physical, Political, Statistical and Descriptive. 4 vols. London: Blackie & Son, 1856. Internet Archive. Inline version of a copy in the University of California Library. Web. 7 November 2018.
Forrest, G. W. [On title-page: “Ex-director of Records, Government of India”]. Cities of India. London: Archibald Constable, 1903. Internet Archive online version of a copy in the University of California Library. Web. 25 November 2018.
Last modified 5 December 2018