"The College Building in 1833." [King's College London]. Robert Smirke, 1829-1831. Taken from Frank Miles and Graeme Cranch, King's College School: The First 150 Years (London: King's College School, 1979) with the permission of King's College London. Plate after p. 80. Schoolboys from the "Junior Department," housed in the basement, can be seen playing in the quadrangle.
Last modified 6 February 2007