- Thomas Malthus' "Essay on Population"
- Irony in Thomas Malthus' "Essay on Population"
- Thomas Robert Malthus on "Corrective" and "Preventative" Checks to Population
- His influence upon Darwin
Responses to Malthus — Direct and Indirect
- “Ghost Acres,” Virtual Landscapes, and the Industrial Revolution
- How bad was the life of the urban worker in Victorian Britain?
- “Escaping self-sufficiency into the cash economy” — the Improvement of the Worker's Lot by the Industrial Revolution
Last modified 20 July 2011