- Cover, Parables of Our Lord (1848)
- Cover, Miracles of Our Lord (1848)
- Water turned into wine (1848)
- Two pages from Dialogus Creatorum from A History of the Art of Printing (1867)
- Opening of St. Luke's Gospel from The Origin and Progress of Writing
- Introduction to Plate XII, Illuminated Books of the Middle Ages
- Calendar and text page from a thirteenth-century Psalter from Illuminated Books of the Middle Ages
- Gospels of Mac Durnan from The Art of Illumination and Missal Painting
- John Ball Preaching
- Cover, A Record of the Black Prince
- The Battle of Poictiers from A Record of the Black Prince
- Binding, The Art of Illumination and Missal Painting, 1849
Beckwith, Alice H. R. H. Victorian Bibliomania: The Illuminated Book in Nineteenth-Century Britain. Exhibition catalogue. Providence. Rhode Island: Museum of Art, Rhode Island School of Design, 1987.
Humphreys, Henry Noel. A History of the Art of Printing from its Invention to its Development in the Middle of the Sixteenth Century Preceded by a short Account of the Origin of the Alphabet and the Successive Methods of Recording Events and Multiplying Manuscript Books before the Invention of Printing. London: Bernard Quaritch, 1867. Letterpress: Wyman &' Sons. [Bookplate: “From the Library of Chester L. Dodge Class of 1902/ Designer, Calligrapher, Typographer, Painter, Teacher.”]
Humphreys, Henry Noel. The Art of Illumination and Missal Painting: A Guide to Modern Illuminators.. London: H. G. Bohn, 1849. Printer: Charles Whirringham, Chiswick Press, London). Binding design by Henry Noel Humphreys.
Humphreys, Henry Noel. The Miracles of Our Lord. London: Longmans & Co., 1848.
Humphreys, Henry Noel. Parables of Our Lord. London: Longman, Brown, Green, and Longmans, 1847. Second issue: New York, Appleton & Co. 1848.
Last modified 17 January 2014