Former City of London School (now occupied by J.P. Morgan) designed by David and Emanuel. 1900. Location: between John Carpenter Street and Unilever House on Victoria Embankment, London EC8.
Left: View of the school from the left. Right: . [Click on thumbnails for larger pictures.]
Photographs and caption by Robert Freidus. Formatting, perspective correction, and additional text by George P. Landow. [You may use these images without prior permission for any scholarly or educational purpose as long as you (1) credit the photographer and (2) link your document to this URL in a web document or cite the Victorian Web in a print one.]
Related Material: Daymond's Sculpture on the Building
- John Milton flanked by Classics and Poetry and by Sacred and Ancient History
- Isaac Newton with Chemistry and Mechanics
- Shakespeare flanked by Classics and Poetry and by Drawing and Music.
- Sir Thomas More with Elocution and Law
- Francis Bacon with Geometry and Mathematics
Last modified 20 July 2011