The full name of this building, which is the mother church of the Anglican diocese of Southwark, is the Cathedral and Collegiate Church of St Saviour and St. Marie Overie, Southwark. It has its own rich site containing images and many links, including ones to "A Brief History of God" and to St. George's Roman Catholic Cathedral, Southwark [GPL].
Sir Arthur Blomfield (1829-1899) worked on the nave, south porch and south transept between 1890 and 1897.
Source: London Photos, a commercial photo library, has generously shared this photograph with the Victorian Web; copyright remains, of course, with them. Readers may wish to visit their site for many beautiful images of modern London.