. Prague, the Czech Republic. Click on images to expand them.
Neo-Gothic or Gothic Revival elements in the church’s interior
- Gothic Revival and Art Nouveau painted ceiling and pillar decorations
- The Chapel of St. Joseph
- Winged altar with Mary Magdalene
- Angel hanging outside the Chapel of Our Lady of Sorrows
- Winged altar in the Chapel of St. Joseph by Zikmund Rudi
- The Chapel of the Holy Sacrament Zikmund Rudi
- Main Altar
- Geometric wall decoration
- Pietà by Ferdinand Stuplesser
“The Collegiate Church of Saints Peter and Paul.” Information sheet available inside the church. 28 September 2015.
Last modified 29 September 2015