- Wool Exchange, Bradford
- Bradford Town Hall
- Salts Mill, near Bradford
- United Reformed Church, Saltaire
- Victoria Hall, Saltaire
- Former Factory School, Saltaire
- Dining Room and Sir Titus Salt's Hospital, Saltaire
- Examples of housing in Saltaire
- Queen Victoria by Alfred Drury
- Sir Titus Salt by Francis Derwent Wood
- Bust of Sir Titus Salt
Curl, James Stevens. A Dictionary of Architecture and Landscape Architecture. 2nd ed. Oxford: Oxford University Press, 2006 (see p. 447).
_____. Victorian Architecture. Newton Abbot: David & Charles, 1990.
Leach, Peter, and Nikolaus Pevsner. Yorkshire West Riding, Leeds, Bradford and the North. The Buildings of England series. New Haven & London: Yale University Press, 2009.
Linstrum, Derek. Towers and Colonnades: The Architecture of Cuthbert Brodrick. Leeds: Leeds Philosophical Society, 1999.
Last modified 11 October 2011